Are you preparing for the oral exam of a concorso?
Then you know you’ll need to think quickly: once you get your exam rubric, you either have a few minutes (concorso straordinario) or 24 hours (concorso ordinario) to come up with a lesson plan or answers to questions about methodology and activities.
The best way to plan a lesson quickly is to have a clear, simple structure in mind.
To help you with this, we have designed a series of live interactive workshops with Chiara and a webinar with LanguagEd trainers on Zoom.
How can I access the recordings and slides?
These took place in March 2023, and the recordings (minus breakout rooms) and slides are all available and affordable!
- The Webinar was a round table discussion and Q&A with André, Chiara and Rachel about the concorso exam (60 minutes)
- Workshop 1 covered PPP and TTT (90 minutes)
- Workshop 2 covered ESA and TBL (90 minutes)
- Workshop 3 covered assessment (90 minutes)
What will I learn in the workshops?
In each workshop, you will:
- learn about lesson frameworks and sample activities
- reflect on which one you would like to use
- have time to try to design a simple lesson plan based on a concorso task
- present your lesson plan orally to your colleagues in breakout rooms
- analyse two sample lesson plans given by Chiara
- ask clarification questions
- learn useful language for your presentation