Update 3 March: places on the live workshop are now sold out. However, the workshop will be recorded, so you can now purchase your access to the video recording and slides at this page. The video and slides will be uploaded by 16 March.
If you are preparing for the oral exam of a concorso, you know you need to think quickly: once you get your exam rubric, you either have a few minutes (concorso straordinario) or 24 hours (concorso ordinario) to come up with a lesson plan.
To help you have a clear, simple structure in mind, we have designed a series of live interactive workshops on Zoom:
- Workshop 1 will cover PPP and TTT
- Workshop 2 will cover ESA and TBL
- Workshop 3 will cover assessment.
In each workshop, you will:
- learn about lesson frameworks and sample activities
- reflect on which one you would like to use
- have time to try to design a simple lesson plan based on a concorso task
- present your lesson plan orally to your colleagues in breakout rooms
- analyse two sample lesson plans given by Chiara
- ask clarification questions
- learn useful language for your presentation
Places are capped at 40 per workshop and will be allocated on a first come first served basis, so make sure you book your spot early to avoid disappointment.
All workshops will be recorded (minus the breakout rooms). You will then receive a link to access the recording. If you cannot join live, you will still be able to purchase access to the recordings.